I hope you saw my fb comment. It really is funny that your 21 wk photo was me at 2 weeks! You look so great though. Dinner club pics I can't even tell you are pregnant. You are going to look so awesome in Florida! And I know it's hot now but your BIGGEST the weather will be much better!
Ok, dare I even ask how much you haven't gained, haha!!! You look so great!!! You inspire women all over to get pregnant, it's just a shame we can't all pull it off like you! Way to go girl, you look AMAZING =)
Hi Courtney, it's Dana's friend Lauri. Dana has kept me updated on your pregnancy and I'm so thrilled for you and Mark! You are going to LOVE being a Mommy. Take care and I look forward to future updates!
5 comments:
I hope you saw my fb comment. It really is funny that your 21 wk photo was me at 2 weeks! You look so great though. Dinner club pics I can't even tell you are pregnant. You are going to look so awesome in Florida! And I know it's hot now but your BIGGEST the weather will be much better!
Ok, dare I even ask how much you haven't gained, haha!!! You look so great!!! You inspire women all over to get pregnant, it's just a shame we can't all pull it off like you! Way to go girl, you look AMAZING =)
Hi Courtney, it's Dana's friend Lauri. Dana has kept me updated on your pregnancy and I'm so thrilled for you and Mark! You are going to LOVE being a Mommy. Take care and I look forward to future updates!
Can't wait for my new little nephew to get here!
Glad you added a countdown ticker!! So fun!!!
Post a Comment