My good friend, Brandy, had her annual pool party birthday celebration at Kyle's house this past Saturday. It usually kicks off around 2 and lasts throughout the night. Kyle cooked brisket, potato salad, baked beans and many other yummy bites! The frozen vodka drinks were flowing as always. Unfortunately, I'm prego and a total party pooper, so I turned in early (only stayed 2 hours!!) Next year, I'll be in party mode......just wait! My friend, Daffnee, drove in town Friday for the bash. It's probably been 6 months since I had a good ole fashion friend talk with her - it was nice to share what was going on with my life and find out about hers as well. Friday - we went to a birthday happy hour at Benjy's then moved to El Tiempo for dinner. Saturday started out with a nice long walk then off to Brandy's Birthday Bash followed by dinner at Colina's pizza joint.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Brandy's Birthday Celebration
My good friend, Brandy, had her annual pool party birthday celebration at Kyle's house this past Saturday. It usually kicks off around 2 and lasts throughout the night. Kyle cooked brisket, potato salad, baked beans and many other yummy bites! The frozen vodka drinks were flowing as always. Unfortunately, I'm prego and a total party pooper, so I turned in early (only stayed 2 hours!!) Next year, I'll be in party mode......just wait! My friend, Daffnee, drove in town Friday for the bash. It's probably been 6 months since I had a good ole fashion friend talk with her - it was nice to share what was going on with my life and find out about hers as well. Friday - we went to a birthday happy hour at Benjy's then moved to El Tiempo for dinner. Saturday started out with a nice long walk then off to Brandy's Birthday Bash followed by dinner at Colina's pizza joint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish I could have been there! You looked beautiful!!
I had a great time and it was SO good spending time with you! Never going to let it take 6 months before we have a long heart to heart friend talk again. Miss you already!
Post a Comment